YO-YO-YO!

hey all! and welcome to Mahi's digest! I'll be your reporter and tell you all the cool stuff thats up in my neighborhood. just click on to me to know the small yet "worth knowing" on-goings of my tiny life.

Sunday, February 14, 2010



a poem on my favourite animals- tigers. to every1 in general, blog about tigers! plz, spread the news that tigers are a few in number and that we have to save them! please please please!!!
this poem doesn't rhyme.

with a shade of the grasslands
and majestic stripes of black
you walk so silent so royal.
with your sharp piercing eyes
and sharp teeth ready for a bite.
oh tiger; you are magnificent

In the middle of a starry moonlit night,
you are swift yet careful not to wake your prey.

with your frightening face,
you are ready for a pounce
but someone shot you
with their mean gun.
they killed you for
your skin and fur
with a moan of grief
your handsome figure falls...

My eyes pain since
your family is in danger
facing and awful situation
how will they survive...
i wonder...

my hear aches
for your greatness is a few.

but i am sure that one day
my kind- everyone in my kind
agree that
you are an innocent tiger after all
you have a right to live so royal
and not to follow the fate
that we had presented you

tigers; they are magnificent


please save tigers! only 1411 left! :'( . i pray to my Lord to fit some brains into those empty headed greedy poachers! they better give up poaching or else... please help me out. lets join voices and go against them! make groups in facebook twitter orkut , anywhere! the force of unity is powerful! in respect to tiger - maheshwari.




3 comments:

  1. Amazing poem dude...
    Mayb u should take up poetry and writing as ur career...LUV THE POEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mahi! awesome!i never knew you could write so well!

    ReplyDelete