YO-YO-YO!

hey all! and welcome to Mahi's digest! I'll be your reporter and tell you all the cool stuff thats up in my neighborhood. just click on to me to know the small yet "worth knowing" on-goings of my tiny life.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cake Exhibition









An amazing exhibition it was, the nilgiris cake exhibition. Yesterday, attended it . I was bottled with curiosity. I waited with a lot of enthusiasm in the long que. I so wanted to see the cake models. Inside I went and to my surprise, i saw a cake model of Taj Mahal. My! It looked like as though is was made out of cardboard. There were various other models as well. Just take a look. Can you believe that it is cake? I wonder who is going to eat it all? ):D i would actualy appreaciate if there wasn't so much crowd in the exhibition. the place where the show was hosted should have been bigger. After the whole exhibition we ate corn and took some family pics... (dad mum n i duh!)

1 comment: